Afternoon English Teacher Wanted at CanB Suji / August 2023
Company Name: CANB English SujiDate Posted :
Monday to Friday 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an English subject teacher, you will help the students prepare for exams and create a comforting learning environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
•Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must:
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: 1:30 pm-9:30 pm (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 5-6 classes per day
• Prep Time: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
• Class Time: 45 minutes per class
• Class Size: 12 students per class
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers
2,400,000 KRW and up depending on experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays
•Airfare: Round-Trip airfare for teachers outside of Korea. One-way return flight for teachers in Korea.
Housing provided a 10-15 minute walk from campus or a housing allowance
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, can they be covered during work hours?
- Do you have any major health issues your future employer needs to be aware of?
2F, 51-11 Suji-ro 296beon-gil, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
CANB English Suji
About Us Welcome to CANB English Suji Campus! CANB offers an amazing learning experience by providing the Digilog classroom and interactive digital learning environment, as well as the dynamic learning system that integrates online and offline learning. Students at CANB...See more