Recruiter Wanted in Seocho
Employer Type: Direct HireDate Posted :
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an recruiter, you’ll be responsible for contacting candidates regarding ESL positions and connecting them with schools.
Your responsibilities include the following:
• Write job descriptions and advertise teaching positions
• Write descriptive company profiles
• Keep open communication between candidates and employers
• Follow up with candidates and employers
• Interview candidates and match them with the right positions
• Help develop a more innovative and direct system for candidates and employers
• Help candidates prepare the right visa documents
• Organize candidates and documents
• Write blogs
• General office work
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Great writing, proofreading, and grammar skills
• Must currently be in Korea
• Must be flexible and open to constructive criticism and changing ideas
• Has a good work ethic and a general understanding of Korean company culture
• Copywriting experience preferred
• Previous experience with hiring and onboarding preferred
3. Working Conditions
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Lunch Hours: 1 - 2 PM (lunch is not provided)
2.5 million KRW (2 month probationary period)
Insurance and Financial: Insurance and pension will be matched
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
- Do you have any experience working in a Korean office?
- How long have you been living in Korea?
Hwangdo Building Room 501, 111 Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Welcome Embark Recruiting Native English Teachers have an opportunity to experience different cultures. The mission of Embark Recruiting is to provide you with information about teaching and working in South Korea. Our vision is to help...See more