Afternoon ESL Teacher Wanted at Creverse April Gangbuk Mia in Seoul / End Nov. 2023
Company Name: Creverse CDI April Gangbuk Mia SeoulDate Posted :
Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a teacher at April, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
• Guide students through projects that focus on a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle School
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: Max. 14-15 students per class
• Teacher Training: Must pass 1-week training at HQ before the contract starts
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers & 1 Korean Teacher
2.3 - 2.5 million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus Korean National Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Single housing will be provided.
It will be a 15-minute walking distance from the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
2nd Floor, Mia Plaza, South Korea, Seoul, Gangbuk-gu, Samyang-ro 27-gil
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse CDI April Gangbuk Mia Seoul
About Us Warmest greetings and welcome to CDI April Gangbuk Mia Campus! CDI April was founded in 1998 and has since expanded to over 100 locations in South Korea. We are dedicated to delivering top-notch English education to our students. Our goal is to prepare our stud...See more