International School Elementary Teachers Wanted for 2023 School Year in August/SeptemberLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
We are seeking a passionate and engaging elementary school teacher. The teacher will work with small and dedicated groups of students to support them through their academic journey in their elementary years. Elementary homeroom teachers need to be warm and welcoming to create a comfortable environment for young learners to thrive.
• Be able to teach elementary education
• Plan, prepare, and conduct the assigned courses at the scheduled times
• Record, evaluate, and communicate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
• Comply with the policies, standards, rules, regulations, and procedures of the institution
• Create a fun and inclusive environment for the students
• Model honesty, good social skills, civic responsibility, fairness, and ethical conduct
• Attend all meetings and events required of the teachers and staff.
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Hold an F4 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• F-Visa Holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
• Student Type: Elementary to High School
• Curriculum: Provided by the school
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours per week
• Students per Class: 10 students
• Teacher Training: 1 week before the start of the contract
• Professional Development: Provided throughout each semester
Negotiable based on education and experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: Average of 4-8 weeks per year
• Sick Days: 3 days of sick leave with a doctor’s note
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Welcome Embark Recruiting Native English Teachers have an opportunity to experience different cultures. The mission of Embark Recruiting is to provide you with information about teaching and working in South Korea. Our vision is to help...See more