International School Chinese Teachers Wanted for 2023 School Year in August/SeptemberLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
This role is full-time and will include instruction in elementary to high school Chinese. You will be responsible for teaching and managing the student’s performance. You will have to work closely with other members of staff to create a safe and inclusive work environment for the students to grow.
• Follow the curriculum and guidelines of the school
• Responsible for teaching Chinese language and culture
• Updating course material when necessary
• Plan regular and accurate homework assignments
• Create tests and projects to measure and ensure student learning
• Prepare progress reports and report cards
• Attend and participate in faculty and staff meetings
• Hold parent/teacher meetings to discuss students’ performance
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa from China
• Hold an F4 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• F-Visa Holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
• Student Type: Elementary to High School
• Curriculum: Provided by the school
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours per week
• Students per Class: 10-15 students
• Teacher Training: 1 week before the start of the contract
• Professional Development: Provided throughout each semester
Negotiable based on education and experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: Average of 4-8 weeks per year
• Sick Days: 3 days of sick leave with a doctor’s note
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Welcome Embark Recruiting Native English Teachers have an opportunity to experience different cultures. The mission of Embark Recruiting is to provide you with information about teaching and working in South Korea. Our vision is to help...See more