English Teacher Wanted at POLY Cheongna in Seo-gu, Incheon / March ~ Early April 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
POLY is looking for qualified homeroom teachers to serve as kindergarten to elementary school-age teachers. You will be teaching mainly kindergarten classes in the mornings with elementary classes in the afternoons.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance and give feedback
• Teach advanced English level kindergarten students ages 6-7 speaking, stories, arts and crafts, phonics, reading, and writing
• Teach advanced English level elementary school students through speaking and writing, reading, grammar, and book discussion classes
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary(Age 5 - Grade 6)
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 45 ~ 50 classes per week
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 12 students per class
• Lunch: Provided, teachers do not eat with students.
• Teacher Training: Provided(Teachers must arrive by 22nd of Feb. 2023)
• Teaching Staff: 10 Native English Teachers
From 2.3 million KRW monthly(negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 5 days in summer, 5 days in winter plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way ticket back home provided upon completion of the contract
Single housing will be provided by the school.
It will be 10 minutes away from the campus on foot.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
8th floor,, 626-7 Gyeongseo-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Welcome to POLY Cheongna campus in Seo-gu, Incheon! At POLY, we focus on teaching children English through the five senses and try to make learning English as fun and interesting as possible. We also focus on the physical and social development of our students ...See more