ESL Teacher Wanted at Centum CEE in Haeundae, Busan / March 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
Located in Centum, our school offers full-day kindergarten and elementary English classes with music, dance, and other activities. We also offer a very friendly and supportive work environment.
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time: 45 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10-12 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-1:00 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way flight for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing is provided by the school, or the teacher will be given 400,000 KRW housing allowance
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
4F, 142 Centumjungang-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.