Busan, Haeundae, Full Time, Pre-K to Elem, Sept start!Last Modified :
1. Role and responsibilities.
Centum CEE is seeking a highly organized and qualified candidate to be an English teacher for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and elementary school age students. You are expected to teach a variety of hands-on activities and daily topics in English including language, phonics and so on.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
• Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:30 A.M. - 6:30 P.M. (Lunch break is from 12 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.)
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours per week
• Class Hours: 45 minutes (kindergarten), 50 minutes (elementary)
• Class Size: 12 students per class (kindergarten), 6-8 students per class (elementary)
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days of summer and winter vacation
•Airfare: One-way (1 Million KRW, max)
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing is provided by the school, or the teacher will be given 400,000 KRW housing allowance
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.