Making a Paper Airplane Lesson Plan
▪ Date: 2022.01.01
▪ Title (Unit): Lesson 1 – Making a Paper Airplane
▪ Grade (Level): Grade 1
▪ Objectives: Be able to use new English vocabulary as well as give instructions.
▪ Key Expressions:
2. Fold in half.
3. How far can you throw it?
4. Who is the winner?
1. Worksheets for explanations
2. PPT explaining the key vocabulary.
3. Extra A4 paper for paper airplane construction
4. Pen/pencil, markers to decorate their planes
Activity 1: Welcome students to class and put them into their specific teams. Present the PPT explaining today’s activities. This will also cover the key vocabulary and expressions. (10 minutes)
|PPT, A4 Paper, Worksheet, Pencils|
ESL Coffee Chat Community Yongsan
Hello, my name is Kayla from Kentucky. Kentucky is just beautiful and we are well known for many things but our Bourbon and BBQ, mmmh the only way to go! I moved to Korea to start my teaching career and it is one of the best decisions i have ever made. Connecting and interacting with people from all over the world has been amazing and i want to share my experiences with you. Lets experience the ESL teaching Journey together.