(D-4, D-2, D-10) to E-2
If you are currently on a D-2 (student visa) or a D-10 (job-seeking visa) you can prepare the necessary documents and visit the immigration office. However, you are not eligible if you have stayed abroad for more than 3 months on a D-series visa.
How to apply
1. Qualifications (All ①, ②, ③ requirements must be met)
A person who is legally holding a D-4 (language training), D-2 (student visa) or a D-10 (job-seeking visa)
A person who meets all E-2 visa qualifications
A holder of a concluded and signed contract by the employer and representatives of the institution.
- Application form
- Passport and foreigner residency card
- Employment contract
- Degree or career certificates
- Documents related to the establishment of the facility (business registration, academy establishment certificate, real estate registration, etc.)
- A criminal record
- Physical health examination (sealed)
- Fee (130,000won)
- Information provided to the applicant upon visitation
Attached find the general application form
The Ultimate Explorer
Hello, my name is Jane. I have lived in Korea for 10 years now and I am here to give you the inside story of life as it is. Tips on how to correctly navigate through culture and some survival skills especially to newcomers.