HEI Children in Hwaseong City, Gyeonggi-do / Mid ~ End July, 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
• Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children
• Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
• Develop a careful and creative program suitable for children
• Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum
• Supervise children to ensure they are always safe
• Collaborate with other educators
• Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten
• Curriculum: Curriculum provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time: 30 ~ 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 ~ 12 students per class
• Lunch: Meals not provided
• Teacher Training: Provided(Scheduled to take place on July 24th ~ 28th)
2.4 ~ 2.8 million KRW monthly(negotiable depending on experience and qualification)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 1 week as Summer Vacation(July 29st ~ August 6th), 2 Weeks as Winter Vacation plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
HEI Children, 5th floor, DS Tower, 690-4 Sang-ri, Bongdam-eup, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Welcome to HEI Children! At HEI Children Institute, we strive to create a comprehensive learning experience that goes beyond language acquisition. Our programs aim to develop well-rounded individuals with strong communication skills, healthy habits, social awar...See more