International School Art Teachers Wanted for 2023 School Year in August/SeptemberLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
We are looking for a creative, flexible art teacher to join our team of seasoned educators. The art teacher's responsibilities include sourcing art supplies, preparing lessons, and providing developmentally appropriate instruction on art techniques. You should also be able to supervise lessons to ensure that learners interact in a supportive and respectful manner.
To be successful as an art teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students. Ultimately, an outstanding art teacher will be attentive and responsive to themes in students' art that suggest distress in their personal lives.
• Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students' learning objectives.
• Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
• Developing students' drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
• Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
• Teaching students about art history.
• Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
• Recording and reporting on students' progress.
• Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Hold an F4 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
• Student Type: Elementary to High School
• Curriculum: Provided by the school
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. (Flexible)
• Teaching Hours: 25 hours per week
• Students per Class: 8-12 students per class
• Teacher Training: 1 week before the start of the contract
Negotiable based up on experience and education
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 4-8 weeks per year on average
• Sick Days: 3 days of sick leave with a doctor’s note
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Welcome Embark Recruiting Native English Teachers have an opportunity to experience different cultures. The mission of Embark Recruiting is to provide you with information about teaching and working in South Korea. Our vision is to help...See more