English Teacher Wanted at YBM ECC Dongnae in Busan / End Feb. 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
YBM ECC is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as Kindergarten Homeroom and Elementary School English teachers. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient, and works well with young children.
You will be encouraging students to develop expression through hands-on activities and projects that utilize a language-learning curriculum and thinking tools. This program works on developing the 4 Skills of English (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) while fostering integrated English skills. You will be teaching four different levels of students based on their fluency levels.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach lessons following YBM ECC's curriculum and supplement your own worksheets and activities
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up report cards each semester on students’ progress
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Teaching Age : Kindergarten & Elementary (Age 5 ~ 11)
• Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: less than 28 hours per week
• Lunch: provided by the school. Teachers do not have to eat with students.
• Teaching Staff: 18 native English Teachers
From 2.4 million KRW monthly(negotiable)
• 4 Major insurance
• Severance payment
• Vacation : 10 days
• Airfare: Oneway ticket price will be reimbursed
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
1st floor ~ 9th floor, 1 Yeogo-ro, Dongnae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
YBM ECC Dongnae Busan
About Us YBM English Centers for Children (YBM ECC) was founded in 1992. It was the first major chain of private English institutes which focused on teaching English to young learners. YBC ECC has been fostering global leaders and dedicated itself to improving English e...See more