ESL Teacher Wanted at Hope School in Paju City, Gyeonggi-do / March 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours per week
• Lunch Hour: 11:40 A.M.-12:30 P.M., Only Homeroom teachers eat with students.
• Teacher Training: Provided, 1 week(before the start date)
2.4 - 2.6 million KRW monthly(depending on experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 5 days in Summer, 5 day in Winter, 3 sick leaves(with a doctor's note only) plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: Return tickets partially reimbursed for those who complete the contract
• Settlement Assistance: 300,000 won
• Taxi fare from Incheon Airport : 50,000 won
• Contract Renewal Bonus: 500,000 won
Single housing will be provided by the school.
15 minutes on foot to campus.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
Hope School, 44 Gyoha-ro 863beon-gil, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Hello, we are Hope School in Paju city, Gyeonggi province! We teach kindergarten and elementary school students. Location Description Paju is a city in Gyeonggi Province, Korea with a population of 425,000. The city area of Paju is 672.78 sq. km (259.76 sq mi),...See more