Francis Parker Collegiate Bundang Campus in Seongnam City, Gyeonggi-do / Mar. 2024Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
Francis Parker Collegiate is looking for fun-loving, excellent ESL teachers! We value a holistic and creative approach to English education; we give children as much context as possible to create their stories and use proper vocabulary. This holistic approach is applied in a natural way across our curriculum. Our students boast excellent academic results.
As a teacher at Francis Parker, you will be responsible for the following:
• Teach English to Kindergarten students.
• Teach lessons following Francis Parker's curriculum and supplement worksheets and activities.
• Track and report students’ performance and give feedback
• Attend to other duties as a teacher.
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 25 hours per week
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: max 12 students per class
• Teacher Training: 1 week provided
• Teaching Staff: 7 Native English Teachers
2.2 Million KRW per month and up (negotiable depending upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: Paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Single housing will be provided by the school.
It will be within a 15-minute walk.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
Adena Palace, 275 Seongnam-daero, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Francis Parker Collegiate Bundang Campus
About Us Greetings and welcome to Francis Parker Collegiate Bundang Campus! As a global leader institution in education, we are committed to providing our students with a quality English immersion program that values their individuality, interests, and unique strengths....See more