Rise Mapo in Seoul / Sep. 2023
Company Name: Rise Education Korea Mapo SeoulDate Posted :
ELLEnglishESLPhonicsPlay-based LearningReadingListeningConversational Speaking
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
At RISE you will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Conduct classes as scheduled
• Prepare materials for classes
• Student assessment and reporting
• Communicate and cooperate with the classroom teacher, co-teacher, and administration
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Low-grade Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time:
- 35 minutes per class (Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- 50 minutes per class (Elementary)
• Class Size: 12 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-12:50 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 7 Native English Teachers, 7 Korean Teachers
2.4 ~ 2.6 million KRW monthly(negotiable depending on experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: Paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea(up to 800,000 won with a receipt)
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
The school will provide a studio apartment or a housing allowance
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
40-19 Nogosan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Rise Education Korea Mapo Seoul
About Us RISE was first established in Korea in 2014. We have since been recognized through our innovation and sincerity of education by many parents. While spending the most important time of their lives at a RISE campus, students are molded into talented and competiti...See more