ESL Teacher Wanted at Creverse CDI Dongdaemun / End Feb. 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M., Wed, 3:00P.M. - 7:00P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Creverse, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
• Guide students through projects that focus on a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle School
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M., Wednesday, 3:00P.M. - 7:00P.M.
• Prep Hours: 3:00 P.M. - 3:55 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 40 hours per week
• Class Time: 55 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 students per class
• Teacher Training: Must pass 1-week training at HQ before the contract starts
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers, 5 Korean Teachers
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
10-minute walk from the school
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
124 Hancheon-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse CDI Dongdaemun
About Us Creverse is one of Korea’s most renowned language institutes and research facilities. Originally founded in 1998 as CHUNGDAHM, its sole objective is to revolutionize the English education industry in South Korea when the Creverse brand was launched in 202...See more