Kindergarten Teacher Wanted for GIA Micro Gangnam / March 2023
Company Name: GIA Micro SchoolLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
1. Why work at GIA Micro School:
• Centrally located in Gangnam
• Newly built school
• A great student-to-teacher ratio
• Attached to an international school with room for development
• High-level students and teachers
2. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
3. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
4. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time: 45 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-12:50 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers
2.3 Million KRW and up (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing provided or Housing Allowance of 450,000 KRW
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
5 Hakdong-ro 11-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
GIA Micro School
We are a private K-12 school located in Seoul, Korea. Our mission is to offer an outstanding education to Korean and international students. At GIA, we provide personalized, well-rounded, education for all students from Pre-K to 12th grade based on their learning styles...See more