Elementary Teacher Wanted at Saeronam Christian School in Daejeon / March 2023Last Modified :
- Will attend Sunday services
- Has good personal faith
- Doesn't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes
MathScienceSocial StudiesELLEnglishESLLanguage Arts
Monday - Friday, 8:10 A.M. - 5:10 P.M.
Roles and Responsibilities
Saeronam Christian School is looking for a qualified teacher to serve as an elementary school homeroom teacher. You will teach math, science, and social studies in English through the Immersion Program and use English with various topics. Students will learn basic English (listening, speaking, reading, writing) in addition to the subject. The teacher will be teaching English naturally through daily life and class management as an English teacher in one class.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Hold an F visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:10 A.M. - 5:10 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 24 Hours per week
• Class Hours: 40 - 45 minutes per class
• Lunch: provided by the school
From 2.4 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: Roundtrip
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
- Are you a practicing Christian?
Saeronam Christian School, 359 Mannyeon-dong, Seo-gu, Daejeon, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Saeronam Christian School
About Us We are a Christian International School located in Daejeon. Our school is dedicated to raising eminent servant leaders to transform the world through integrated education of family, church, and school based on biblical principles....See more