ESL teaching job at Reggio ELC in Bundang F visa or KoreanLast Modified :
ESLConversational SpeakingTopic-based learning
1. Role and responsibilities.
You will be responsible for;
• Teach English to Kindy and Elementary school students storytelling, phonics, speaking, reading, listening, writing, and conversational English.
• Create fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Attend to other duties as a teacher.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours a week
Negotiable Upon Experience
•Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Leggio ELC is an academy that applies the "Regio Emilia Education method," a play-based learning method that helps children think and solve themselves while hanging out. It fosters thinking, self-realization, socialization and cooperation through chil...See more