Elementary Homeroom Big Heart Christian SchoolLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
As an Elementary homeroom teacher at Big Heart Christian School, you will be responsible for teaching a variety of topics in English to students. The subjects you will be responsible for teaching include English, Social Studies, and Bible studies. You can choose which grade you would like to teach: 4th or 6th
You will be responsible for:
Teach a variety of topics in English to students
Plan, prepare and deliver lessons based on a set curriculum
Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
Grade regular homework assignments
Track and report students’ performance dates and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8:10-4:20
• Teaching Hours: 5 Classes per day with 2 Hours Prep Time
• Contract Length: 10-12 Months
Starting 2.5 and Negotiable Based on Experiences
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 2 Weeks Winter, Thanksgiving, and All Korean Holidays
•Airfare: Roundtrip (50% paid at the start and 50% at the end of contract)
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Big Heart Christian School
“Fostering future talents on the basis of the Bible.” Since 2005, there has been a tremendous development at Big Heart Christian School, not only in the numerical size of the school but also in its high-quality English curriculum. I have seen the students&rs...See more