WritingELLEnglishESLNonfiction NovelsFictionGrammarReadingCritical Reading
Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an English subject teacher, you will help the students prepare for exams and create a comforting learning environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
•Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
• Offer support and flexibility as needed
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
• Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must:
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Hold an F4 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma from Overseas and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Student Type: Elementary(Grades 1 and 4)
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
- Note: Wednesdays are lesson planning days without classes
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time: 45 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 students per class
• Training: 10 ~ 15 days of training provided(from June 10th, 2023)
2.6 - 3.3 Million KRW per month (Negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days
Housing Allowance Provided
A housing allowance of 500,000 won monthly will be provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
J Prep, 1st floor, Hwangwoogeo Building, 448 Yeoksam-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
J Prep Language Institute operates an integrated course curriculum that allows students to write, speak and read whatever they want, outside of a formal class setting. Our Programs J Prep utilizes the NOVEL STUDY program which introduces children's literature, vario...See more