Kindergarten - Elementary Homeroom Teacher Wanted at Segero International School in BusanLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 5:40 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teaching a variety of subjects such as Language Arts, Math, History, Bible Studies, etc.
• Create fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments
• Write up report cards each semester on student progress
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the school
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 5:40 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-12:50 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 10 Native English Teachers
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing or a 300,000 housing allowance will be provided by the school
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
- Are you a practicing Christian?
1191-16 Songjeong-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Segero International School
At Segero, we teach students to dream, imagine, and believe. While most of the education in Korea focuses on a cram system of education, our programs are centered on helping students reach their full potential by learning through interaction and creative activities. Our...See more