Afternoon ESL Teacher Wanted at Gemstone English Academy in Jeju-do / Feb. 2024Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an English subject teacher, you will help the students prepare for exams and create a comforting learning environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
•Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: Round-trip airfare reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
2F, 37 Ujeong-ro, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Gemstone English Academy
About Us Welcome to Gemstone English Academy! We are commiotted to providing top-quality education that empowers students to succeed academically and develop into well-rounded individuals. We believe in nurturing not only academic skills but also character and life skil...See more