ESL Homeroom Teachers Wanted at RISE Pyeongtaek GodeokDate Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
• Conduct classes as scheduled
• Prepare materials for classes
• Student assessment and reporting
• Communicate and cooperate with classroom teacher, co-teacher, and administration
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute.
• Be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university).
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
2.3 ~ 2.6 million KRW monthly (Negotiable depending upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: Paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 11 days plus Korean National Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Do you have any experience related to ESL teaching?
- What is your greatest strength as a teacher?
- Are you comfortable with following premade lesson plans and curriculums?
EduSky Building, 7F, Godeok-dong, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Rise Education Korea Pyeongtaek Godeok
About Us Welcome to RISE Education Korea Pyeongtaek Godeok campus! We are excited to find passionate and skilled educators who can join us in our mission to revolutionize English education for young learners. With over 40 branches in Korea, RISE Korea offers a diverse r...See more