Afternoon ESL Teacher Wanted at JLS Misa Campus in Hanam City, Gyeonggi-do / March 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
JLS is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as Elementary and Middle School teachers. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient, and work well with young children, some of whom are just beginning to learn English. A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to Elementary and Middle school students
• Create fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up report cards each semester on student progress
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must:
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: Approx. 25 hours per week
• Class Time: 60 minutes per class
• Class Size: Approx. 10 students per class
• Dinner: Meal provided, teachers do not eat with students
• Teaching Staff: 3 Native English Teachers
2.4 - 2.6 million KRW monthly(negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1 year contract)
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed upon arrival, One-way back home reimbursed upon completion of a year contract
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Or teachers can opt for housing allowance instead.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
JLS, 3rd floor, Leader's Plaza, 578 Mangwol-dong, Hanam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us We provide a quality English education to our students. We have a variety of programs that all share the same vision of giving students an advantage and training them to become future leaders. At JLS, we promise honesty and respect to all of our teachers. Our n...See more