ESL Teacher Wanted at RITE English, Pyeongtaek / Dec. 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 10:00A.M. - 7:00P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary, middle, or high school classes in the afternoon. Follow the pre-made curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Organize classroom lectures and coursework
• Prepare materials and activities
• Assign homework and interesting exercises
• Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
• Determine exam and assignment grades
• Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
• Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
• Manage classroom and resolve conflict
• Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00A.M. - 7:00P.M.
• Teaching Staff: 5 Native English Teachers
2.4 - 2.6 million KRW(negotiable depends on experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum of 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea upon completion of 1-year contract
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
A big-sized single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- 1. Where were you born and raised?
- 2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- 3. Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
2nd floor, 280 Yongi-dong, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
RITE English Pyeongtaek
About Us Hello, welcome to R.I.T.E. in Pyeongtaek city, Gyeonggi Province! We teach every student from kindergarten to high school. We focus our classes on phonics, basics of English, and general English conversation. Location Description Pyeongtaek is a city of 570,000...See more