Monday - Friday, 11:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Creverse, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
• Guide students through projects that focus on a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
• Teaching Hours: 40 hours per week
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 15 students per class
• Teacher Training: Must pass 1-week training at HQ before the contract starts
• Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
10-minute walk from the school
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse April Suji
About Us Creverse April emphasizes creativity and art with imagination, artistic sense, and expression to help elementary school-age children learn English. In turn, students can better understand creative thinking and problem-solving. Creverse has become one of the nat...See more