ASAP Kindy, Elementary, ESL teacher wanted at Rowland International BucheonLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
At Rowland Academy, they believe it is important to treat children with love in order to grow happily together. They are therefore seeking qualified and professional candidates to share that love through teaching english and other various activities such as hockey, cooking, and violin.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 7 classes per day
• Class Hours: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 12 students per class (max)
• Lunch: Included
• Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers, 8 Korean Teachers
From 2.2 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 9-10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way, up to 1 Million KRW
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing is provided or a housing allowance of 400,000 KRW can be given
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Rowland International Academy
About Us Lowland International Academy is an institute that provides an optimized environment to learn English from kindergarten to Elementary and Middle school levels. Our programs focus on the natural immersion learning method which has proven to be effective and rapi...See more