July--1 opening, August--2 openings, Couples, Gwangju, Kindy, Elem, Middle School, Afternoon start, 1:30 P.M.Last Modified :
JULY 2023 - 1 TEACHER NEEDED
AUGUST 2023 - 2 TEACHERS NEEDED (**COUPLES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY**)
Reading Star International Language Academy is seeking a highly organized and qualified candidate to serve as an English teacher to kindergarten, elementary, and middle school age students. You are expected to teach a variety of hands-on activities and daily topics in English including language, phonics and so on.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Work Hours: 1:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 22 Hours per week
• Class Hours: 45 minutes
• Class Size: 10 - 12 students (max)
• Teachers: 5 Native Teachers, 7 Korean Teachers
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 11 days (5 days personal vacation, 6 days school vacation)
•Airfare: One-way ticket to Korea, 800,000 KRW exit allowance when contract is completed
•Lunch: Cafeteria is available for teachers. Dinner is served.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.