Kindergarten ESL Teacher Wanted at TnT Kids in Mapo, Seoul / March 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
1. Role and responsibilities.
TnT School is seeking a highly organized and qualified candidate to serve as a kindergarten and elementary age English teacher. You are expected to teach a variety of hands-on activities and daily topics in English including language, phonics and so on.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
• Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Teaching Age: 4 - 9
• Working Hours: 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 10:20 A.M. - 4:50 P.M.
- 5 30-minute kindergarten classes per day,
- 4 40-minute elementary classes per day
• Class Size:
- 12 students per class (kindergarten)
- 6-8 students per class (elementary)
2.5 million KRW per month or higher (negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 1 week in winter, 1 week in summer
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Single housing can be arranged by the school or the teacher can opt for a housing allowance instead.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
67 Tojeong-ro 31-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
TNT School started in the fall of 2004. With children who can be anything and have the mysterious power to do anything You are on an enjoyable journey. Each child thinks, acts, and dreams differently. The various memories experienced at TNT School will be remained in th...See more