ESL teacher for Brooklyn Diary dongtan Kindy and ElementaryLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
Brooklyn Diary is seeking a Kindergarten and Elementary to work together as family.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to Kindergarten and Elementary school students
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours per week
From 2.3-2.5Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Brooklyn Diary focuses on a curriculum that ensures students are educated at their appropriate level. We believe that learning english is enjoyable and through the satisfying acquired skills, it is possible to improve english language skills....See more