How to apply
Hello, thank you for your interest in Creverse. We are hiring instructors through a strategic partnership with Creverse HQ. Our HQ and branches always work together harmoniously. Starting with application acceptance, through employment contracts, and finally with community activities after placement and hiring.
Step 1: Understanding the Creverse & Your Role
Please fully understand the different programs and ages taught at Creverse. Select your program and age preferences after reviewing all the options.
Step 2: Applying & Documents Review
Please fill out your resume, photo, and Creverse's application form and send it, along with your self-introduction video, to email@example.com. (If you need more time to make the video, please send your resume and application first.)
When we have received the requested documents, our recruiters will review the information and request a video interview via Skype or Zoom.
Step 3: Interview
The recruiter will conduct the first interview via Skype or Zoom, and if it is successful, a second interview with Creverse HQ will follow.
Step 4: General Offer & Contract
If you pass the interview with Creverse HQ, you will be offered a job. They will begin drafting a contract and negotiating visa documents.
Step 5: Arrival & Training
The arrival date will be scheduled to match the school's schedule, and training will be conducted for one week upon your arrival. Once you have passed your training you will be part of Creverse and start teaching students!
1. What are the goals you've set for yourself?
2. Give me an example of how you handled pressure at work In Creverse?
3. Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree?
4. What motivates you the most?
5. What kind of work interests you the least?
6. What do you think about Teamwork?
7. If you were given more initiatives than you could handle, what would you do?
8. Explain what are your strengths In Creverse?
9. Can you describe your ideal boss/supervisor?
10. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
11. How have you made an impact on your team in the past?
12. You notice there are too many non-productive internal meetings being held, what do you do?
13. Tell us something about yourself?
14. Where do you see your career in five years In Creverse?
Q: How is Creverse handling COVID-19?
A: Creverse will host you in a government-approved hotel for the 14 days of quarantine, at no cost to you. You will be given specific instructions for arrival and quarantine procedures once you have signed a contract.
Q: Do I need a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification to teach at Creverse?
A: Creverse does NOT require any certification or previous teaching experience. Once you arrive in Korea, you will be immersed in their own training program and learn the ins-and-outs of Creverse's system.
Q: How do I prepare for an interview with Creverse?
A: After a preliminary interview with a recruiter, Creverse will contact you directly for the second interview. The second interview will include teaching and reading exercises. You will be given a head's up as to what questions may be asked.
Q: How do I prepare for the correct visa?
A: Once you have been offered a contract with Creverse, we will help you through the visa documentation stage. Overall, it can take up to several months to get all the documents together, so we suggest that you prepare the following while you're waiting:
1. Bachelor's diploma with an apostille or verification (depending on the country, you may need to have your diploma notarized as well)
2. Nationwide criminal background check (via fingerprints)
English Education Company
Korea, Republic of > Seoul-si
Send Message to the School or Recruiter
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
South Korea, 서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 521