ESL Teachers Wanted at April Songpa MunjeongLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. or 2:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
As a teacher at April, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, April offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, we provide you with teacher support and training.
• Guide students through projects that focus on a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
2,300,000 KRW monthly and upwards (Based on years of experience and qualifications)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 11 days plus Korean National Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Do you have any experience related to ESL teaching?
- What do you think is the most important thing for ESL teachers?
- Are you comfortable with following premade lesson plans and curriculums?
3F, 157 Songi-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse CDI April Songpa Munjeong
About Us Warmest greetings and welcome to CDI April Songpa Munjeong campus! CDI April was founded in 1998 and has since expanded to over 100 locations in South Korea. We are dedicated to delivering top-notch English education to our students. Our goal is to prepare our ...See more