Hidden) Afternoon ESL Teacher Wanted at KELS Kennedy in Samcheok City, Gangwon-do / Feb. 2024Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 1:30 P.M. - 8:20 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an English subject teacher, you will help the students prepare for exams and create a comforting learning environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
•Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 1:30 P.M. - 8:20 P.M.
• Class Time: 45 minutes per class
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 1 Native English Teacher
From 2.4 million KRW monthly (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
3F, 91-42 Bonghwang-ro, Samcheok-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Welcome to KELS Kennedy! We are located in Samcheok City of Gangwon Province. We teach elementary to middle school students. Our goal is to make our learners English in fun and easy ways. We look forward to work with you!...See more