ESL Teacher Wanted at Hankyong National University Anseong Global Language Center in Gyeonggi-do / Mid March 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Why AGLC:
• Government-owned school
• A great student-to-teacher ratio
• Longer vacation than regular academy jobs
• Operated by Hankyong University
• Normal working hours with older students
• Low number of classes per week
2. Roles and Responsibilities
Anseong Global Language Center is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as elementary, and middle school students and adult students teachers.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes, camps etc to Elementary and Middle school students and Adults
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Report student management reports and education journals
3. Candidate Qualifications:
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
4. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours per week
2.33 million won and up (Depending on Experience and Qualification)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 15 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
63-1 Seokjeong-dong, Anseong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Anseong Global Language Center
About Us AGLC (Anseong Global Language Center) is an educational institution directly operated by Anseong City as an open space where our children can learn, sympathize, and interact with each other through language. Our center aims to teach elementary and middle school...See more