Elementary Instructors for Grades K-5 (3 positions available)
Employer Type: Direct HireDate Posted :
EnglishHomeroomMathSocial StudiesScienceInternational Education
Monday - Friday; 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Seeking THREE Elementary teachers with a Native command of English and a strong work history in elementary education. l.
It is very important to us that a candidate be a good fit for our community, be excited by both teaching and student growth, and be independently-driven. We seek individuals who are capable of leading their own lessons, adapting to curricular changes, and inspiring students from grades K to 5. We seek candidates who are self-motivated, able to respond to challenges and requests with flexibility, and who do more than is asked. You must be willing to be in direct communication with parents of students via social messaging.
You must be confident in your ability to teach the following subjects with the excitement that young learners require:
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Duration of contract: 1 year (renewable)
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Teaching hours: ~20 teaching hours/week; 50-minute classes
- Severance pay (equivalent to a month’s salary) will be given after the completion of a one-year contract.
- Insurance: 4Insurance (covered)
- Vacation: Approximately 2 months (Summer + Winter), and 2 weeks (Chuseok break, Lunar New Year)
- Lunch fees - 1,700,000 KRW (included)Held F4/F5/F6 VISA or Korean
NOTE: Candidates must be able to sit for an in-person interview and conduct a short demo lesson.
More information may be found at www.ics.kr
Salary commensurate with experience
Insurance: 4Insurance (covered)
Vacation: Approximately 2 months (Summer + Winter), and 2 weeks (Chuseok break, Lunar New Year)
Lunch fees - 1,700,000 KRW (included)
8th Floor, ICS, Crystal-ro 102beon-gil, Seo-gu, Incheon, South Korea
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: +82-325671258
ICS is a small institute for accelerated international education that is focused on guiding motivated students through a rigorous curriculum of classes, unique electives, and intensive extracurriculars with the goal of preparing for both college entry and the road beyon...See more