Wanted: Full-time Writers/Editors for middle and high school text booksLast Modified :
NE Neungyule Inc., one of Korea’s leading English-language publishing companies, is looking for one full-time editor for its Seoul office. Job duties include writing, editing, and proofreading English-learning materials for students.
Experienced editors of ESL/EFL material are preferred. However, candidates with at least 1 years of other educational experience OR a Master’s Degree will also be considered.
- Native speaker of English (People with two or more native languages are included as native English
- Grammar knowledge specialized in Korean ESL/EFL materials (Highly Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, linguistics, or education preferred
- Master’s degree OR 1 years’ experience in editing ESL/EFL or other materials required
- TESOL/CELTA certificate holders preferred
- Experience writing and editing materials for Korean students preferred
- E- and F-class visa holders preferred
- Moderate fluency in Korean and knowledge of Korean culture preferred
- February 2024 (Negotiable from January to March)
1. Resume (including references with full contact information)
- The name of each company/organization/school and the exact period you worked
- Correct phone number and email address for a reference at each workplace
- Date of birth, nationality, and visa status in Korea
- Current location (necessarily)
2. Cover Letter (highlighting relevant work experience)
1st step: Resume Screening
2nd step: Written Test by e-mail
3rd step: Interview (+Simple Proofreading Test)
[Contract and Benefits]
1. Contract: one-year renewable contract (sponsorship of E7 work visa if needed)
2. Salary: 3,000,000 KRW per month before taxes. Based on relevant career, it could be adjustable.
(Relevant career includes only in-house career, not freelance.)
3. Housing allowance: 500,000 KRW per month for monthly rent before taxes
4. Working Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 hours a day- starting between 8 and 10 AM
(1 hour lunch break included.)
5. Severance pay: one month’s pay upon completion of contract
6. Insurance: medical, health and accident insurance shared 50/50 between the company
and the employee
7. Vacation: 15 days per year + 3 days summer vacation
Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The submission deadline is November 30, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Written test and interviews will be scheduled individually as applications are received.
Please note that submitting false information or documentation during any stage of the application process will disqualify you from being considered for the position.
396 World Cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: +82-82-2-2014-7736
Contact Person: Jang Jiwon
NE Neungyule Inc
Founded in 1980, NE Neungyule, Inc.(CEO JOO, minhong, www.neungyule.com) is an undisputed authority and leader in the field of English education. Through three decades of continuous research and development, the company is able to provide the most effective English educ...See more