Non-Teaching) Learning Support for High School G-12 at MICA International in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do / Feb. 2024Date Posted :
Physical Education (PE)EnglishArtScienceMathSupportSpecial NeedsNon-Teaching
Monday – Friday, 7:40 A.M. - 4:40 P.M.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
MICA International Scholars, an internationally accredited school, is looking for high school student learning support as below.
• Who understands the higher curriculum in the United States and can sit next to a girl with special needs while teachers are teaching English, Math, Science and Arts classes in G12
• Who can also support students with academic support and various support necessary for school life
• It is important to form a 1:1 bond with a student and spend a lot of time with one student, so above all, a warm-hearted, sincere, communicative, and patient instructor is suitable
• Prefer instructors with experience in teaching students with special needs
• Write a brief report on your daily routine to parents and deliver it to them
• Support not only for classes but also for the whole life of students while at school
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Hold an F-4 or other F visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:40 A.M. - 4:40 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: This is not a teaching job. Supporting will be your duty. Please inquire at the job interview.
2.6 - 3.0 Million KRW(Negotiable upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 8 Weeks per year(3 weeks as Summer vacation, 3 weeks as Winter vacation, 1 week as Spring vacation and 1 week as extended Seollal & Chuseok holiday periods) + National holidays and other small holidays like Easter.
• Commuter bus provided to and from Migeum subway station.
• Free Lunch Provided
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Single housing or a housing allowance of 500,000 KRW monthly
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
MICA,, 30-17 Gogigongwon-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
MICA International Scholars
MICA exists to provide students with a quality Western-based Christian-centered education. The heart of our mission is to prepare global leaders for the 21st century who will joyfully live out their lives with humble mind to serve those around them and to provide studen...See more