ESL Native Teachers at INGENIIIS in Gwanggyo, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do
Employer Type: RecruiterDate Posted :
SpeakingELLESLEnglishPhonicsCritical ThinkingEssay WritingReadingSpeechIB
1. Role and Responsibilities
Ingeniiis is looking for qualified teachers who can effectively instruct English to kindergarten and elementary school students. As a teacher at Ingeniiis, you'll be teaching English to kindergarten students aged 6-7 and to elementary students aged 8-13. The instruction covers English pronunciation, storytelling, critical thinking, and creative writing. You'll help students develop a positive attitude and confidence in English reading, speaking, writing, and listening.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, preparing, and conducting lessons
- Preparing textbooks and educational materials in advance
- Regular homework checking
- Preparing and generating exam and assessment questions
- Tracking and reporting student performance and providing feedback
- Attending and contributing to regular staff meetings
- Ensuring students effectively learn according to internal educational curriculum
- Teaching kindergarten students using the North American textbook ‘Wonders’
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Citizenship and E-2 visa eligibility from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland
- F-visa holders from the above countries
- Certified educational degree and criminal background check
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Preferred majors: Education, Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Adolescent Education, Educational Psychology, Sociology, or Linguistics (not mandatory)
3. Work Conditions
- Student Types: Kindergarten, Elementary
- Curriculum: Curriculum provided
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Lesson Duration:
- Kindergarten: 40 minutes
- Elementary: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Class Size: Up to 8 students per class
- Teacher Training: Provided
- Teaching Staff: 7 Native English-speaking teachers
2.6 - 3.0 million KRW (negotiable based on experience and qualifications) If housing is not needed, a salary of 3.4 - 3.8 million KRW is offered.
- Enrollment in four major insurances
- Vacation: 10 days plus national holidays
- Sick Leave: 2 paid days
The school offers a studio apartment with a separate kitchen and bathroom or a housing allowance of 800,000 KRW.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrctions?
3rd floor, 14 Central town-ro 100beon-gil, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
How to apply
Primary Phone Number: +82-01038506848
Secondary Phone Number: +82-01045153326
KakaoTalk : gkflaoem
INGENIIIS Welcome to INGENIIIS! Situated in the heart of Gwanggyo, Gyeonggi-do, our language school is dedicated to offering the highest standard of English education. Our passionate educators and systematic curriculum are tirelessly working to ensure every student rece...See more