Looking for Elementary and Middle School Homeroom Teachers
Company Name: BC Collegiate HQ K to 8
Employer Type: Direct HireDate Posted :
Language ArtsMathScienceSocial StudiesSpeaking
BC Collegiate, a WASC accredited school, is looking for dedicated and qualified teacher who is passionate about teaching Elementary to middle school students.
1. Role & Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Instruct students on how to use the English language correctly through reading, writing and analyzing of literature and informative text.
- Assist students develop composition and critical analysis skills.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Grading papers, updating record, and writing 4 quarterly reports
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
2. Candidate Qualifications
- Visa type: F-2, F-4, F-5, and F-6 Visa Holders
- Degree in English or a related discipline.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- A passion for teaching English, and a commitment to continuing education
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
3. Job Overview
- Working Hours: Full Time (M-F: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM)
4. Salary Negotiable, based on experience and qualifications
5. Benefits Insurance:
- 50% of all 4 major insurance paid
- Vacation: National holidays in Korea, Winter, Spring, Summer Vacation
- Housing: Provided housing or housing allowance
- Severance: 1 month severance pay at the completion of contract
6. Documents to submit
- Cover Letter
- Resume (with photo)
*Please be advised that should you be interviewed and subsequently hired, you will need to provide the following in accordance with Korean law.
- Photocopy of passport / Original copy of Univ. diploma / Original copy of teaching certificate / Criminal background check
Insurance, Severance, Paid vacation, Lunch provided, Teacher training etc.
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
58 Banpo-daero 4-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
BC Collegiate HQ K to 8
BC Collegiate, an internationally(WASC) accredited school offering K-8. The school was founded in 2011 nearby Seoul Art Center.(Headquarter)...See more