Afternoon TEFL Job at ELiF Yangsan Campus in Gyeongsangnam-do / March & AprilLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 2:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an English teacher, you will help the students prepare for exams and create a comforting learning environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
• Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary and Middle
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
• Class Time: 30~40 minutes per class(A class is 60 minutes but after 30~40 minutes of teaching, a Korean teacher will switch with the native English teacher)
• Class Size: 8~10 students per class
2.3 - 2.6 million KRW monthly(negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 1 week in summer, 1 week in winter, 1 personal day in each semester plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way ticket to Korea purchased by the school
Single housing will be provided by the school.
It will be approximately 5 minutes away on foot from campus
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
ELiF, 5th floor, Happy Plaza, 82-3 Gachon-ri, Mulgeum-eup, Yangsan, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Hello this is ELiF in Yangsan city, Gyeongsangnam-do. We are opening this campus in 2023. We are looking to hire teachers for our Elementary and Middle school students. Location Description Yangsan is in Gyeongsangnam-do Province of South Korea. With a populati...See more