Part-time ESL Teacher Wanted at Fastrackids Bucheon in Gyoneggi-do / March 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 3:40 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a kindergarten and elementary school-age teacher at FTK, you will teach students from age 5 to 13 years old a variety of subjects in English.
We focus on young learners because early childhood is the most critical time period in a child’s life to develop their learning and thinking skills as well as build their emotional and social intelligence. All children deserve the opportunity to develop their potential for a successful future.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Teach kindergarten students monthly themes
• Guide students through a variety of subjects including biology, astronomy, science, math, technology, creativity, economics, creative literature, speech, drama, and art
• Help elementary grade 6 students prepare for high school exams
• Follow a set North American curriculum to help children learn
• Grade homework and give feedback
• Provide progress reports for parents
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary(Ages 5 - 13)
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 3:40 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours per week, 28.3 hours per week on average
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Lunch Hour: One hour (Teachers do not have to eat with students)
• Teacher Training: Provided (one week)
• Teaching Staff: 11 Native English Teachers and 11 Korean Teachers
2.2 - 2.4 Million KRW per month (Depending on experience, qualification, and working hours)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: Paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation days set by school plus Korean national holidays
• 1 sick day with a doctor's note
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
• A housing allowance of 400,000 won monthly.
• The school can instead provide housing located within a 10-minute walk of the school
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
Drama City 6F, 61 Sangdong-ro 117beon-gil, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Since 1998, our FasTracKids programs in centers and schools around the world have been providing children with unique educational experiences to thrive. We created our programs because we believe there is a way to teach children differently by engaging them in ...See more