Morphun RED School in Songpa-gu, Seoul / May & June 2023
Company Name: Morphun RED SchoolLast Modified :
EnglishESLReadingPlay-based LearningSpeakingWritingLanguage ArtsListeningELL
Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be an ESL teacher for our Kindergarten students. Follow the premade teaching materials, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten(Ages 4 - 7)
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 10:10 A.M. - 3:40 P.M.
• Class Time: 30 minutes per class, 5 classes a day
• Lunch Hour: 12:10 P.M. - 1:10 P.M., Native ESL teachers do not have to eat with students. But Korean homeroom teachers(Korean) are required to.
• Prep Time: 3:40 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
• Class Size: 8 ~ 12 students per class
• Teaching Staff: 1 Native English Subject Teacher & Many Korean Homeroom Teachers
2.3 - 2.5 million KRW monthly(negotiable depending on experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 8 ~ 9 consecutive days(Friday or Saturday ~ next Sunday) set as summer vacation by school, 8 ~ 9 consecutive days set as winter vacation by school, plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way ticket back home will be provided by the school
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any allergies or dietary restrictions?
Morphun RED School, 1st floor, 510, Baekjegobun-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Morphun RED School
About Us Welcome to Morphun RED School in Songpa-gu Seoul. RED stands for Respect for children, Experssion, and Diversity. Programs Location Description Seoul is a megacity, with just under 10 million inhabitants in the main city and 25 million in Gyeonggi province. A 2...See more