ESL Jobs at RISE Dunsan Campus in Daejeon / March 2024Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 6:20 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
At RISE you will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Conduct classes as scheduled
• Prepare materials for classes
• Student assessment and reporting
• Communicate and cooperate with the classroom teacher, co-teacher, and administration
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute.
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 6:20 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers
2.3 million KRW monthly and up (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate? Any Allergies or dietary restrictions?
6th floor,, 129 Dunsan-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Rise Education Korea Daejeon Dunsan
About Us Welcome to RISE Education Korea Daejeon Dunsan campus! We are excited to find passionate and skilled educators who can join us in our mission to revolutionize English education for young learners. With over 40 branches in Korea, RISE Korea offers a diverse rang...See more