ESL teaching jobs at Rise Korea in Seoul Gyeonggi Incheon Daegu Ulsan Gwangju Busan all over KoreaLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Conduct classes as scheduled
• Prepare materials for classes
• Student assessment and reporting
• Communicate and cooperate with classroom teacher, co-teacher, and administration
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must;
• Be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa and eligible for an E-2 visa.
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 31 per week
4. How to apply
Let us know your preferences including the locations you would like to work and we will do our best to match you with what you are looking for.
Depending on Experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- What is your preferred location? Choose up to 3 locations.
- Do you have any experience related to ESL teaching?
- Are you comfortable with following premade lesson plans and curriculums?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
RISE Education Korea
RISE Education Korea Welcome to RISE Korea! We are excited to find passionate and skilled educators who can join us in our mission to revolutionize English education for young learners. With over 40 branches in Korea, RISE Korea offers a diverse range of teaching opport...See more