- be currently living in Korea
- have citizenship from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- have an apostilled or authenticated Bachelor's degree from an accredited English-speaking university, as well as an apostilled or authenticated criminal background check from their native country
FT: M - F, 14:00 - 22:00 and every third Saturday 10:00 - 17:00. PT: 18:00 - 22:00 M - F and every other Saturday, 10:00 - 17:00
We are currently looking for half-time instructors at our Jongro and Yeouido Centers (located near Jonggak and Yeouido Stations respectively). We are also looking for a full-time instructor for our Bundang Center (located near Seohyun Station).
I would be happy to give you more details about the positions during an interview.
FT: 2.4 - 2.5 million KRW / month. PT: 1.914 million KRW / month
- Paid, flexible annual leave
- Medical insurance and pension contributions
- Severance bonus
- Paid onboarding
- Training and continual support
- Provided curriculum and lesson plans
- E2 visa sponsorship
Housing Allowance Provided
Key money support provided for FT position in Bundang
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Wall Street English Korea
Wall Street English is the world's premier ESL educator. We have schools in 28 countries worldwide, and have 50+ years of experience in the field. We opened our first location in Korea in 2002, and have since expanded to seven total centers - four centers in Seoul (...See more