English Homeroom Teacher Wanted at Poppilea in Banpo, Seocho-gu, Seoul / Jan. 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., or 9:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, paint, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten(Ages 4-7)
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., or 9:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. or 10:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
2.1 - 2.5 million KRW monthly(Depends on work hour, negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1-year contract)
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Please inquire at the job interview.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
Poppilea, 64, Donggwang-ro 49-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Hello, this is Poppilea in Banpo, Seocho district, Seoul. We teach kindergarteners. Location Description Seoul is a megacity, with just under 10 million inhabitants in the main city and 25 million in Gyeonggi province. A 24-hour city, Seoul has an intense work-...See more