ESL Teacher Wanted at Little Fox Suwon Homaesil in Gyeonggi-do / Mid Feb. 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As an elementary school-age teacher at Little Fox, you will teach through highly engaging and animated stories. Each classroom has many large screens to make everything very visual and interactive for the students.
You will be responsible for:
• Teach students using storytelling, phonics, speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students
• Grade homework and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• F-visa holders
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Elementary
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:30 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
• Lunch: not provided, 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.
• Teaching Staff : 5 Teachers
From 2.3 million KRW (negotiable with experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance Pay: Paid upon the completion of employment (minimum 1 year contract)
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Single housing will be provided by the school.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
Gwang-il Plaza, 7F, 165-1 Geumho-dong, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Little Fox Suwon Homaesil
About Us At Little Fox our goal is to make learning English fun. That's why we create highly engaging, animated stories written just for children, to encourage them to read. As students watch our animated stories, they quickly build vocabulary and fluency in a natur...See more