ESL Teacher Wanted at Andover Collegiate Academy Pangyo in Seongnam City, Gyeonggi-do / Sep. 2023Date Posted :
Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach after-school club activities in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Hold an F-visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy.
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 120 hours per month
• Class Size: 10-15 students per class
• Teacher Training: Provided
2.3 - 2.8 Million KRW per month (Negotiable depening on experience and qualification)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 14 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
The school will provide housing or a housing allowance can be provided.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
Andover Building, 92 Dongpangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Andover Collegiate Academy
About Us Andover Collegiate Academy is a kindergarten based in Jeju with campuses in Jeju, Pangyo, and Gangnam. They have a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio, with an average class size of 12 students. There are over 20 special events that the school hosts per year. ACA&rsqu...See more