Seeking Chinese(Mandarin) teacher at International school
Employer Type: Direct HireDate Posted :
Monday-Friday / 10:00-12:00
1. Job & Community Description
Saint Paul Preparatory Seoul (SPPS) is seeking a passionate and engaging teacher(s) who will work with small and dedicated groups of students to support them through their academic journey in middle/high school years.
SPPS is located in Seocho-gu, Seoul where three major subway lines (2,3,7 lines) cross over which offers convenient access to public transportation. We have a sister school located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and work together closely to provide a high quality education service to our students and parents.
Employees at our schools can expect to experience a variety of benefits including excellent professional growth opportunities, Korean national health insurance, seasonal time-off for development and many more. Our school is team oriented and we seek teachers who value on the close relationship between students and faculties to enhance engaging learning environment.
2. Hiring Position
Position Type (A)
US Common Core Standard
|Middle School (Grade 6~8)|
Entry (less than 1 yr) or Experienced
3. Working Place
4. Key Responsibilities
- Have expert knowledge of the subject area
- Plan, prepare and conduct the assigned courses and lectures at the scheduled times.
- Record, evaluate and communicate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- Comply with policies, standards, rules, regulations and procedures of the institution.
- Model honesty, good social skills, civic responsibility, fairness and ethical conduct
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and staff
- Bachelor’s degree, B.A. or B.S.
- F2,F4,F5,F6 visa holder or be a Korean national
- Fluent in English, Native level
- Strong communication skills
- No criminal background history
- Master’s degree in education or related discipline
- More than 3 Years of classroom teaching experience at school setting
- Teacher certification/License (in the U.S., Canada and/or South Korea)
6. Compensation and Benefit
- Annual Salary: Negotiable (based primarily on education and years of experience)
- Korean National Health Insurance (50/50)
- Korean National Pension Plan (50/50)
- 10 days of paid Christmas vacation
- 2 Months of paid summer vacation
- Severance payment
- Free Lunch
- Housing allowance/stipend option
- Variety of position stipends (Leadership, Co-curricular teaching, Advising etc.)
- Teacher Lounge
- Annual health checkup service
- Long-term employment bonus
7. Application Information
- Directly email to email@example.com following two items:
1) Employment history/Curriculum Vitae with at least one professional reference listed
2) One-page Cover letter or reference letter from direct supervisor/professor/mentor
* Please indicate the position you are applying for when sending an email.
- Screening Process:
1) Job screening within the employment application
2) Candidate interviewing & 5-10 min demo lesson; in person or video call
3) Reference checking
4) Offer of employment
** Please note we will be reviewing applications as they are received.
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-3486-2000
Contact Person: Yoony Lee
Saint Paul Preparatory Seoul
St.Paul Preparatory Seoul offers students a unique educational experience through every facet of our program. Students come to SPPS to prepare for their futures while learning more about the world, and ultimately themselves. Our curriculum provides students with quality...See more